MAXAR Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb provides support and immobilization for weak or injured wrists and thumbs. Breathable foam material provides comfortable, continuous compression. Quick and easy closure for precise fit. Easy one hand application. Comfortable to wear. Different for right and left hands.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy one hand application
- Different for right and left hands
- Quick and easy closures for a precise fit
- Metal palmar and dorsal stays prevent flexion and extension
- The unique design protects the thumbs from impact or shock without any uncomfortable binding or stitch seams
- FDA approved, CE Certified
Highly Recommended by Doctors For:
- Treatment of injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation, especially for basal joint arthritis, tendinitis, accumulative trauma disorders of the thumb
- Wrist strains/sprains of the thumb joint (MCP), advanced carpal tunnel syndrome
- After cast removal
Material: Neoprene 40% | Lycra 10% | Cotton 27% | Elastic 23%
sprains, strains, wrist injuries, injuries, surgery, sports injuries, wrist pressure, arthritic conditions, carpal tunnel syndrome, weak wrists, aching wrists, cast removal, tendinitis, wrist immobilization, basal joint arthritis, thumb immobilization
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.