MAXAR Sacroiliac Support Belt is recommended for anyone who is susceptible to lower back pain, especially if you are involved in a job that requires repeated lifting, bending or twisting. It will help to prevent the connective tissues around the joint from being strained, stretched too far or torn. Symptoms of sacroiliac joint pain are very similar to sciatic and other lower back pain and can cause intense discomfort that radiates from the lower back, down through the backs of the legs. Sacroiliac support works by placing a gentle, balanced, and supportive pressure around the lower back. This works to slightly compress the pelvic bones, strengthening the connective tissues that hold the sacroiliac joint together.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Designed to provide support and stability to sacroiliac joints and to reduce lower back pain
- Made from 3” breathable elastic, which makes it very comfortable to wear all day long, even in hot climates
- Additional pulls allow for better fit and tension adjustment
- Back pocket for Hot/Cold therapy or additional support insert
- Special inside grippers help from sliding up or down
- Completely unnoticeable under clothes
- FDA approved, CE Certified
Causes of Sacroiliac Join Dysfunction Include:
- Degenerative arthritis
- Disruptions in walking patterns due to differences in leg length or from compensating for pain in another joint like your ankle, knee or hip
- Medical or physical conditions that cause joint inflammation
Material: Polyester 58% | Nylon 24% | Lycra 18%
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.