MAXAR Trouser Support Socks are designed with graduated compression for health conscious men who feel the physical pressures of an active lifestyle. Medium-strength graduated compression (20-22 mmHg) provides stronger support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee. This unique construction acts like a “second heart” – pushing blood up to the heart and improving blood circulation to help prevent blood clots.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Improves blood circulation, helps alleviate pain and makes you feel more energetic and less fatigued all day long
- Helps reduce tiredness, aching and swelling of legs
- Fashionable and sized to fit both men and women
- Made with highly breathable 34% natural cotton, perfect for hot climates, and available in both black and brown
- The upper band stays up on your leg but doesn’t bind or constrict, so no uncomfortable pressure points are created
- FDA approved, CE Certified
Highly Recommended by Doctors for People who:
- Spend a lot of time on their feet, fly on airplanes or lift and carry heavy loads
- Experience tiredness, aching, and swelling of lower legs
- Have varicose veins or other venous disorders
Material: Polyester 51% | Spandex 15% | Cotton 34%
poor blood circulation, body fatigue, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, thrombosis, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Love it, great product, have been using it for years. Never regretted
These were perfect for my husband and were delivered quickly.
This is the thrid time I have ordered support socks from Maxar. The first time was to test the wear ability and how long the soxs would last plus to see if I ordered the right size of sock for my foot and legs. As you can see I must of liked them because I have ordered more than once. They are a pain to get on, because of the elastisity. I wear them all day and they remain comfortable giving great support to my legs. One of the nice things about these socks is that they do not fall down the leg. They remain at knee level. I wish that I purchased these socks 40 years ago working as a Boilermaker. My feet and legs would have thanked me. The socks last eight to ten months with daily use and then may develop a hole in the heel. What sock doesn't!!!! How ever the elastisity still remains great. I do not know to many other socks that can claim that. No special care needed as far as it comes to washing in the washing machine and dryer. Some socks are hand wash, only and then air dry.
Husband was having trouble with one ankle and foot swelling and our physician recommended compression socks when he would be on his feet for several hours. We also bought them because we plan to take a long plane flight soon. We are very pleased with the product.
These are an excellent pair of socks. Minus 1 star because I believe the price is about $5 too high. As for the socks themselves, they are made of an extremely breathable fabric. I wore these socks to help with swelling in my feet from the time I went to bed until the following evening before bed. That day was very hot (98F) and I was wearing light-weight long pants. The socks actually had a wicking effect which cooled both my feet and lower legs. They are very comfortable and don't slide down at all (even after 24 hours).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.