MAXAR Angora/Wool Knee Brace is designed for use when natural warmth, medium compression, and support are desired.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Unnoticeable under clothes
- Offers great flexibility and is ideal for sporting activities
- Non-allergic and more comfortable to wear than many other brands
- Angora provides 7 times more warmth than wool and does not irritate the skin
- Anatomic shape, tubular form, and softness make it comfortable to wear on a daily basis
- Made with 30% angora and 40% wool provide natural therapeutic warmth and breathability
- FDA approved, CE Certified
Recommended by Doctors for:
- Prevention of sprains, strains and other knee injuries
- Treatment of arthritic conditions
- Rehabilitation after light injuries
Material: Angora 30% | Wool 40% | Acrylic 25% | Elastic 5%
sprains, knee injuries, surgery, sports injuries, torn meniscus, knee pressure, arthritic conditions
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Very soft and keeps my knee warm which helps my arthritis.
This is the most comfy knee support I have tried....and I have tried all kinds. This one does not limit my range of motion like some of the heavier neoprene and compression braces, and keeps my knee warm in the air conditioning so I am not so stiff when I get up from my chair. Good size range too. I like that it is a large OR an XL and not a l/xl combo. I have an ACL injury that will be needing replacement, so this support does not work well for lateral movement protection. It is just what it says...a support, not a brace. I switch to a heavier brace for activities where I might need some protection. However, I can wear this all day or night and it provides some much needed relief. If you walk around a lot in this it does tend to slip down. But I like that it does not make marks on my leg from being too tight or restrictive. So consider your needs when buy this support...dont expect a brace.
This is a very warm and soothing wool brace. Good for aches and pains, keeps its shape well, is comfortable, and fits well. It is a good design.
These were a Christmas gift for my husband. As a 44 year veteran electrician his knees are wearing out. These warmers give just a little support, keep his knees warm in our Michigan winter and do not curl at the top. He tried them out the first week after Christmas and has worn them consistantly since. We will be purchasing more soon.
This item is so soft, It's hard to call it a brace, but it sure does the job of a brace. I am so glad I found it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.