Product Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from breathable elastic for contour fit
- Has 2 adjustable pulls for better comfort and easy adjustment
- Decreases pressure and provides excellent support to the abdomen, waist and lumbosacral areas - to improve balance and weight distribution
- Helps to return to your pre-pregnancy routine and wardrobe sooner
- May help with menstrual discomforts
- Can also be used as a breast binder
- Velcro hooks for adjustment and a better fit
- Comfortable to wear and is not noticeable when worn beneath clothes
- Provides "body shaping" effect and can accommodate size changes
Highly Recommended by Doctors and Widely Used For:
- After pregnancy as a postpartum abdominal support (especially after C-section and as a breast binder)
- After any other surgery in the abdominal area
- For overweight people to improve balance, weight redistribution and for general slimming effect
Additional Recommended Products:
GABRIALLA High Waist Abdominal Support Girdle GABRIALLA Abdominal & Back Support Girdle
c-section, abdominal surgical procedures, back pain, abdominal pain, postpartum, overweight
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
it is reasonably comfortable and does the job it was designed to do
Great support for lower back problems. I have scoliosis in the lower back so I have had back pain on and off over the years. The pregnancy exaggerates this pain sometimes. The brace helps give the back support and holds the belly in place. Highly recommend.
I was pregnant with twins, and this belt was a life saver. Kept me from waddling as much, and helped keep my swelling down because I could move with so much less pain. I would buy it again, every time.
I purchased the XL, extra-strength belt that was suggested for pregnancies with twins! I am 5'11" and about 215 lbs at the end of my singleton pregnancy (normally, I run 145-50 lbs). So, I needed a strong belt. This did the trick. It helped hold up my tummy and support my back.
It was awkward at first but once I got used to it I noticed a huge reduction in hip and pelvic floor pain. I wouldn't even try sleeping without this product at this point. It makes a huge difference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.