The Range-of-Motion (ROM) Post-Op Knee Brace is designed with an easy to use range-of-motion hinge with pre-set stops and motion locks, allowing quick and easy dorsal and plantar flexion settings. Soft foam laminated material for added comfort. Hook and loop closures for easy adjustment and exact fit. Lightweight while strong and durable. This product has removable and washable liner. Recommended for use following surgical procedures such as arthroscopic ACL reconstruction where the ability to immobilize the knee in full extension is desired. Brace is ideal after meniscus repair, knee ligament injuries such as MCL, LCL and fracture of the knee.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Great for post knee surgery or knee injury
- Comfortable to wear
- May be worn during sport activities
- Comes in S 17", M 23", and L 27" lengths
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.