THE ITA-MED ROM Post Op Fracture Walker (w/Air Valve) is recommended for stabilizing fractures of the lower leg and ankle and Achilles tendon, repairs of acute ankle sprains and soft tissue injury. The Range of Motion (R.O.M.) hinged brace is made with pre-set stops for easy, exact adjustment.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Air valve for increased support and stability
- Soft foam washable laminated material for comfort in daily wear
- Wide foot plate with open toe to accommodate edema or bandages
- Hook and loop closure for easy adjustment and exact fit
- Rocker bottom with TPR sole, lightweight while strong and durable
Additional Recommended Products:
lower leg fracture, achilles tendon, acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, surgery
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.