Product Features and Benefits:
- Designed to reduce the load on intervertebral discs by producing intracavitary pressure
- Two anterior panels (1 moldable, 1 rigid) and a semi-rigid posterior panel, that extends from L-1 to below L-5, stabilize the spine, restrict range of motion and control pelvic tilt
- Posterior air pouches with easily adjustable air volume provide additional lumbo-sacral support and comfortable back immobilization
- Recommended by doctors for those who suffer from osteochondrosis, lumbago or have ever experienced lower back pain
- Designed for those who have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine, who lift heavy objects or whose job or lifestyle lacks activity and movement
- Hook and loop closure with two additional 3" double side pulls provide added support and can be adjusted for the most comfortable and easy fit
lower back pain, muscle pressure, fatigue, strains, back related injuries, scoliosis, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, physical activities in extreme weather conditions, lifting and moving heavy objects
[custom] This product does not have a size chart [/custom]
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.