This is a closeout sale that will continue while supplies last. Use this unique opportunity to purchase a new product with a discount of up to 70% off regular price!
Product Features and Benefits:
- Four extra-firm, pre-shaped aluminum stays that extend from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra produce intracavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs
- Moldable anterior insert and semi-rigid posterior panels help to restrict range of motion and control pelvic tilt and rotation
- Eight adjustable laces with wrap around tabs and velcro closures provide added support and can be adjusted for the most comfortable and easy fit
- Recommended by doctors to assist in the reduction of lordosis through general abdominal compression while providing back stability
- Designed for those who have undergone surgery on the lower section of the spine, who lift heavy objects or whose job or lifestyle lacks activity and movement
- 8 adjustable laces with wrap around tabs and velcro closures provide support and adjust for the most comfortable and easy fit
- The 12" wide, contoured anatomical design provides comfortable fit and maximum therapeutic benefit
lower back pain, muscle pressure, fatigue, strains, back related injuries, scoliosis, osteochondrosis, lumbago, surgery on the lower section of the spine, physical activities in extreme weather conditions, lifting and moving heavy objects
IMPORTANT: BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THIS IS A FINAL SALE OF A DISCONTINUED ITEM. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.