Product Features and Benefits:
- Made with 4 panels, 12" tall
- Decreases pressure and provides excellent support to the abdomen, waist, and lumbosacral areas - to improve balance and weight distribution
- Velcro hooks for adjustment and a better fit
- Comfortable to wear and is not noticeable when worn beneath clothes
- Provides "body shaping" effect and can accommodate size changes
- Provides relief after surgery in the abdominal area
Highly Recommended by Doctors and Widely Used For The Following Purposes:
- After pregnancy as a postpartum abdominal support (especially after C-Section and as a breast binder)
- After any other surgery in the abdominal area
- By overweight people for improving balance, weight redistribution and for general slimming effect
- In cases of abdominal hernia and any other situation when abdominal support is needed.
Additional Recommended Products:
abdominal surgical procedures, back pain, postpartum, overweight, abdominal hernia
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
It was long enough and actually very comfortable.
I'm going to need my FOURTH stinkin' hernia surgery at some point, but until then, I'm slowly losing weight and using this product. I had an extra-large and have lost 27 pounds. Now I am using a large. I see some negative reviews... simply measuring your waist and ordering the appropriate size should make for a happier customer! I do wish you'd carry these in black or even several colours. I'm tired of looking like my underwear is hanging out under my shirt or worse, the velcro feels annoying on the skin and I wear it over my shirt and look like a dip. Oh well. I need to wear it for now so there's that. It's a great product, but I wish I didn't need it.
I own this 4 panel ITA-MED, also own the Men's breathable Ita-Med both in 12" and a breathable in 9". I had emergency disected desending aorta surgery 1n 2010. It left me with an abdominal hernia that is severe. Runs from my breastplate to below my billy button, plus a left side "love handle hernia". My abdominal muscles are severed..... as in I have none. First, these binders might roll or bunch dependent on your height. MY 4 PANEL DOES NOT ROLL OR BUNCH. I am 6' and the 12" 4 panel does fine, in fact not sure it could roll. Measure the size of the area you wish to cover. I also own the 12" brethable Ita-Med and wear it when I am going to be more active, such as bowling, or working in the yard. Yes, if you bend and stoop all day the "breathable model" might bunch a few times. I use the 4 panel 12" Ita-Med when sitting for longer periods (long drives, out to dinner and movie) as it is less flexible but gives more support but is also much hotter than the breathable model to wear. I sometimes wear the 9" breathable in the evening when just around the house. My life style is much inproved by these products. If you wear them 90% of the time you will want a back up as when washed they take a long time to dry. Oh....I also returned a "Brand X model",,,, you get what you pay for.
I like this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.