Product Features and Benefits:
- Provide compression of 18 mmHg
- Special material allows the skin to maintain its natural bacteriological balance preventing the risk of skin allergies and odor
- Made from microfibers that are durable and soft
- Designed for post-surgical, reclining or bed-confined patients; anti-embolism knee highs help manage symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and prevent thrombo-embolic disease
- Increase venous blood flow velocity and reduce the possibility of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and its frequent sequel, pulmonary embolism (PE) in non-mobile patients
- Recommended for individuals undergoing surgical operations that require prolonged confinement to bed, especially in bedridden, elderly, neurological or poly-traumatized patients
Additional Recommended Products:
varicose vein disorders, edema, post-sclerotherapy, venous stasis, embolism, chronic venous insufficiency
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.