After knee surgeries, such as ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL reconstruction or repair, the ITA-MED Advanced ROM Post-op Knee Brace is specifically designed to provide protected, immobilization or controlled range-of-motion. This product has soft breathable wraps to remain cool, even in the warmest climates. The knee brace is offered in two sizes: Regular and X-Large. Please consult your physician or healthcare professional for fitting before ordering.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easy push button adjustable struts for a minimum 17” and maximum 28” in length
- No tools necessary adjustable flexion and extension stops at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° with a drop lock button
- 4 adjustable straps and quick release buckles for easy fitting and fast removal
- Soft breathable wraps are secured so the brace can be removed and applied as a single unit
- Universal design fits right or left leg
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.