The ITA-MED Advanced Post-op Fracture Walker Brace (w/Air Bladder) provides far better immobilization by contouring around the extremity and preventing leg and foot motion in the boot. The added compression helps to control swelling, lessen suffering and assures better healing time for patients. The Fracture Walker Brace comes in both tall and short air pocket versions and is offered in fives sizes, from XS to XL. Please consult your physician or healthcare professional before ordering and for fitting.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patient's anatomy
- Unique shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike during ambulation
- Rocker bottom is engineered to help promote a natural walking motion
- Air Bladder system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling and the air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression
- Soft washable liner and universal design fits right or left foot
Additional Recommended Products:
lower leg fracture, Achilles tendon, acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, surgery
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.