Medium-strength graduated compression (20-22 mmHg) provides stronger support at the foot and ankle, where you need it most, and gradually decreases up along the leg to the knee and thigh. This unique construction acts like a “second heart” – pushing blood up to the heart and improving blood circulation to help prevent blood clots. GABRIALLA Sheer Knee Highs are designed with graduated compression for fashion-conscious women who feel the physical pressures of an active lifestyle. They last longer, help save your money and become an investment in your health. Try on a pair of GABRIALLA support stockings today and feel the difference graduated compression makes!
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provide 20-22 mmHg of compression
- Upper band will not bind or constrict, therefore, no uncomfortable pressure points are created
- Recommended for the prevention of varicose veins, other venous insufficiencies and blood circulation problems
Highly Recommend for Women Who:
- Spend a long time on their feet or lift heavy loads
- Experience tiredness, aching and swelling of lower legs
- Need support during and after pregnancy
- Have inherent tendencies to varicose or other vein disorders
- Have cellulite problems
Additional Recommended Products:
poor blood circulation, body fatigue, swollen legs or edema, venous disorders, blood clots, post-fracture, venous insufficiency, venous ulcer, lymphedema, thrombosis, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Good quality but too pricey for medical supply.
WIFE HAS BEEN WEARING THESE FOR OVER 10 YEARS. SHE LOVES THEM. Soft, wear very well, easy to wash and dry. She highly recommends them.
These are very nice and comfortable compression stockings. As some have mentioned, they are long and may extend over the knee. I find they increase in length after washing. If you are petite, then perhaps another stocking is more appropriate.
Everything is school
Wife likes the socksand has been using them for years. But these socks are a great example of women getting rip off. Regular price for these socks is $17 a pair. However, my mens knee high compression socks are $10 a pair. My socks are 3 times as heavy as my wife's and mine are high compression where hers are medium compression. Why?
As for Medbarns service and a decent sell price and shipping time were great. Couldn't give 5 stars because of my paragraph above. Buy I have and still will get my wife's socks through Medbarn, they offer the best price normally.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.