The GABRIALLA post-mastectomy compression arm sleeve is designed with graduated compression to best aid you during the healing process. Graduated compression is recommended by doctors as an effective method to help increase blood flow, improve circulation, and promote faster healing post-mastectomy. The GABRIALLA Women’s Health Collection is designed to help alleviate the stress to your body, so you can stay healthy, comfortable and active in your day-to-day life!
Product Features and Benefits:
- Highly recommended by doctors to promote faster healing by reducing swelling in the arm from lymphedema or postoperative edema and swelling due to arm immobility following a stroke or cast removal
- Fits the right or left hand and arm, providing a firm compression of 20-30 mmHg
- Provides coverage from palm to shoulder and includes a shoulder strap for better support and increased comfort
- Highest compression provided at the palm of the sleeve, gradually decreasing up to the shoulder
- Recommended as an effective treatment following: mastectomy, radiotherapy, swelling due to arm immobility following a stroke or removal of cast
mastectomy, radiotherapy, swelling, arm immobility, stroke, removal of cast
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
I recently bought this arm sleeve for my lymphedema because of my breast cancer. I didn't have a mastectomy - but I needed some compression for the lymphedema. It is more severe in my left arm. It is starting in my right arm too. I love the price and quality of your sleeve, and I intend to purchase another for my right arm. The thing I didn't like was the piece that was suppose to fit around your neck - I put that part under my arm (I would like that piece removed). Your sleeve is easy to put on, gives just the right compression, and is comfortable. My physical therapist was impressed with this sleeve. I have had an expensive sleeve, and it was very uncomfortable and I had to put it on with gardening type glove for traction. Thank you for the price and quality. Lyn
I like this sleeve. I especially like the hand part. It's very comfortable. I've had trouble finding one that is comfortable on the hand because there is usually individual fingers and the stitching is uncomfortable. This covers the hand up to the fingers. The whole sleeve is very smooth and comfortable.
I purchased this item with some fear being it the first time I buy here but I've found a fantastic surprise by realising that it's exactly as detailed in the description. I had absolutely no problem at all and I'm very pleased to have followed my impulse to buy it here. My swelling was reduced completely and the nice beige colour actually decreases the visibility of me wearing it as I'm not very dark skinned. It also arrived on a timely manner. Expect nothing else but SUPERB quality with this arm sleeve.
Another item I wish no one ever had to buy. This fits well and does the job. I like the color because I can hide it well under a long sleeve shirt. If you need one of these this is a good choice
i had arm surgery and these helped the swelling to completely reduce and my arm didn't balloon up. easy to wear also i did buy the product again
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.