ITA-MED Rigid Plastic Cervical Collar is trimmed with soft foam padding and washable vinyl. This product is well ventilated to increase your comfort. Highly recommended for neck injuries, cervical spinal stenosis, tightening of the canal around the spinal cord, degenerative spine, and degenerative neck.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Rigid plastic support trimmed with soft foam padding and washable vinyl
- Made of low density polyurethane with edges cushioned for comfort
- Height adjustment ensures perfect fit, collar height adjusts from 3-1/2" to 4-1/2
- Velcro-type closure
- Well ventilated to increase patient comfort
Additional Recommended Products:
neck injuries, neck immobilization, neck spasms, cervical stenosis, cervical spinal stenosis, tightening of the canal around the spinal cord, degenerative spine, spondylosis, cervical osteoarthritis, cervical radiculopathy, degenerative neck
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Don’t fit like I hope. Velcro doesn’t grip
Like it should. Will deal with it.
Not a great fit. Rubs on bottom side on shoulder. Velcro doesn’t hold at all. I tape it on.
Product is well made and fits well. an improvement would be to increase the thickness of the upper collar pad-seems a bit thin/hard.
Helps get the deepest kinks out of ur neck. Must have for all with torticolis!! I keep it loose and work the knots out alternatively between left n right neck muscles. The rigid support is what makes all the difference!!
It does what it's suppose to do for sure but sleeping in a bed is quite a bit less comfortable than sleeping on a plane or bus or in a car. Once I was able to fall asleep I did stay asleep for a change and I woke without as much neck pain and even better it reduced my morning head pain upon awaking. I'm still trying to decide if I should try to exchange if for another product. Ok so after a week or two of use I've decided I needed to update my review.. it's still slightly uncomfortable UNLESS you loosen then strap. I've found that I fall asleep better while it's lose. With my neck injury I do have stiffness upon waking up but I do my stretches. I like it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.