Product Features and Benefits:
- Helps stabilize rib and sternum fractures by limiting expansion through compression
- Provides support and compression to the muscles and soft tissues of the rib cage, weakened by strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity or surgery
- Limits the expansion for chest to promote healing.
- Provides comfort and encourages more controlled breathing to help reduce pain
- 6" height
- Can be worn inconspicuously under most clothing
- Breathable elastic material and pressure sensitive closures provide enhanced fit
- Highly recommended by doctors for use following strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity or surgery
Additional Recommended Products:
rib fractures, sternum fractures, chest pain, strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity, surgery
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
I bruised my ribs recently & needed to use a brace. I got one that is way too stiff so decided to get this one. I like it. But....it's bigger than I thought. I got my size but should have gotten a size below. It fits good. Especially under the bust. It's lightweight & easy to move in. I may not be able to wear it to work because I need something more bracing but at home I'll be putting this on for support & comfort. It's very comfortable. And I can breathe better in this one.
THANKS for the right size I have had issues with "universal" size being so small i cannot breathe
Great cut-out to fit bra area.. Stretches after a week or so(to be expected) but wish it would be firmer fabric. Will just re-order as needed when support fails
I seem to have developed a chronic rib problem and the pain can get rather bad. It seems the ligaments get inflamed. I decided that maybe It would feel better and not get worse if I used something to bind my ribs so the flesh attached to my ribs wouldn't pull on the inflamed ribs. Well it worked very well! I got two models to try. This one was the lighter weight of the two. It still let me move and I still had to be careful what I was doing, but it held things in place enough that the pain started to go away immediately instead of getting worse, as it usually does. The other model was wider and heavier and didn't let ANYTHING move. That would have completely taken care of the problem, but I was doubtful I would be able to have that on for the whole day. It was much wider and I thought my stomach would never be the same! Although I do wish this smaller ITA-MED model would have had a little more support, it really did the job for me and I was so glad I tried it!
helped my ribs after being in hospital for 3 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.