ITA-MED Anti-Embolism Knee High Socks are designed with uniform 18 mmHg therapeutic compression for postsurgical, reclining or bed confined patients. Compression is an effective method to push blood up to the heart and help improve circulation, reduce swelling, alleviate pain and prevent blood clots. Anti-Embolism socks help manage symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and help prevent thromboembolic disease.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provide compression of 18 mmHg
- Special material allows the skin to maintain its natural bacteriological balance preventing the risk of skin allergies and odor
- Made from microfibers that are durable and soft
- Designed for post-surgical, reclining or bed-confined patients; anti-embolism knee highs help manage symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and prevent thrombo-embolic disease
- Increase venous blood flow velocity and reduce the possibility of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and its frequent sequel, pulmonary embolism (PE) in non-mobile patients
- Recommended for individuals undergoing surgical operations that require prolonged confinement to bed, especially in bedridden, elderly, neurological or poly-traumatized patients
varicose vein disorders, edema, post-sclerotherapy, venous stasis, embolism, chronic venous insufficiency
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Great knee high stockIngs lots of Support!
Great compression for the price
these socks are awesome my leg docs will be happy ty so very much
Did the trick...needed them after knee replacement surgery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.