A stumble, a trip or a fall can leave you with one or more broken bones or strains in your feet or your lower extremities. With certain types of fractures and sprains, physicians often prescribe a fracture boot. If you were to undergo surgery, you will typically need about 6 weeks for the bone or sprain to heal. During this period, the patient is either in a cast boot or post-op shoe. The ITA-MED Advanced Post-op Fracture Walker Brace provides superior support to the foot and leg for more efficient healing. This product comes in both tall and short versions and is offered in fives sizes, XS-XL. Please consult your physician or healthcare professional before ordering and for fitting.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patient’s anatomy
- Unique shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel-strike during ambulation
- Rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural walking motion
- Easy-to-use hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to reduce pressure on the injury site in the event of swelling
- Soft washable liner and universal design fits right or left foot
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.