ITA-MED Light Support Abdominal Binder is made with soft breathable elastic that is 8" wide. It is unnoticeable under clothes and provides a general slimming effect. Featuring a contour fit with revolutionary twin hook and loop fasteners the binder is easy to adjust for a perfect fit every time. The binder decreases pressure and provides excellent support to the abdomen, waist, and lower back, to improve balance and weight distribution. It also provides relief after surgery in the abdominal area and relief in cases of abdominal hernia as well as perfect postpartum abdominal support (especially after C-section).
Product Features and Benefits:
- Popular and recommended by doctors as an effective post-surgical and postpartum support binder
- Often used as a body shaping and breast binder and helps new mothers return to pre-pregnancy shape and size sooner
- New and improved double flap and contoured design with latex free breathable elastic makes this binder easily adjustable and comfortable for daily wear
- Designed and proudly made in USA
Winner of multiple Top Choice and Family Choice national awards
Additional Recommended Products:
c-section, abdominal surgical procedures, back pain, abdominal pain, postpartum, overweight, body shaping, breast binder
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Maybe it's my shape, but I have yet to find an abdominal support that doesn't curl up in a knot, especially on my right side.
I thought the stays in yours would work. Looks like I'll have to have a seamstress sew in steel stays.
Works great for me. I have an Incision hernia above my belly button that needs some extra support, particularly when I'm working in the yard or doing any kind of labor, etc. This works great. I bought a second one to keep in my truck so that I can be sure that I always have one with me. They are breathable and washable. I've work it in some very hot weather and didn't find it to be uncomfortable. I spent some time looking around and this seemed to be the best one available, especially since it is black so there is less concern with it getting dirty. I have a 32" wast and the medium fits me correctly. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Comfortable, breathable, & easy to put on with the 1 pull model. I had to return the model with 2 pulls.
Husband is dealing with hernia issues. Great color for the outside work he is doing. Would order again.
Really helps a lot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.