Product Features and Benefits:
- Made with 3 panels, 9" tall
- Decreases pressure and provides excellent support to the abdomen, waist and lumbosacral areas - to improve balance and weight distribution
- Velcro hooks for adjustment and a better fit
- Comfortable to wear and is unnoticeable when worn beneath clothes
- Provides "body shaping" effect and can accommodate size changes
- Provides relief after surgery in the abdominal area
Highly Recommended by Doctors and Widely Used For:
- After pregnancy as a postpartum abdominal support (especially after C-Section and as a breast binder)
- After any other surgery in the abdominal area
- By overweight people for improving balance, weight redistribution and for general slimming effect
- In cases of abdominal hernia and any other situation when abdominal support is needed.
Additional Recommended Products:
c-section, abdominal surgical procedures, lower back pain, abdominal pain, menstrual discomfort, postpartum, overweight, abdominal hernia
- Delivery is free for all US orders.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 5 business days in USA, 5 to 10 in Europe. 15 to 20 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
After over 20 abdominal and intestinal surgeries since 2001, I have a sheet of mesh across my abdomin rather than abdominal muscles. Mesh is not known to hold shape over large areas, so it's like having one large, moving hernia that swells and churns it's way around my belly as it digests. To keep ladies from rubbing my belly and asking when I'm due (and then becoming upset when I explain it intestines they are rubbing- not a baby), I have come to depend upon binders. They also provide lumbar support, a flatter looking stomach, and it eases the churning that happens when you have an unsupported intestinal tract. After trying many models of a large variety of brands, I have come to depend upon the ITA-MED 9" 3 panel as my daily go-to. They provide unparalleled support, are more durable than any other brand I've tried, are less likely to roll an bind while providing uniform support. I know many like their binders on the looser side, stating the binder breaths better or is more comfortable. For me, long term, it's much more comfortable if my innards are all held in place and swelling due to intestines rubbing on mesh is minimized. I've made the mistake of ordering the "recommended " size a couple times only to find it didn't give me the needed support (and when looser, it tends to hunch and roll). Instead, I order a size down. To put it on, I lay done on my bed, rub my hand across my abdomen to relax out, flatten bulges and smooth my intestines, and then I stretch it and secure it around my abdomen prior to standing. This way, my intestines stay where they go, are less likely to spasm, and the rest of the world can stay blissfully unaware (and away) from my belly issues!
Received items promptly and in excellent condition. Many thanks!
Very well made and great cost compared to ones purchased at local med supply houses. Washes well if you use it a lot and the Velcro holds it in place and tight.
I bought this for a resident at my work. It fits him well.